All registration fees must be paid in full prior to February 3rd, 2020!
Important Notes and Tips
- Please note that the terms and conditions to registration are instituted by the Valley Youth Conference. This form is an exact electronic copy of the paperwork we had last year which was on paper.
- When making a payment, please indicate the athlete(s) you are paying for.
- For new athletes, we must have a copy of the proof of age – e.g., birth certificate or passport.
- When are practices?
Beginning January 4th, intensive hill training will be on Saturday mornings at Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park. Beginning February 3, 2020, practices will be three days per week from 6-8 pm at James Monroe High School in North Hills. Only registered athletes will be allowed to participate.
- How old does my child have to be to run?
Athletes must be 4 years old by December 31, 2019, in order to run on a VYC team. If your child is in high school, they can run with us as long as they are not running on their high school track team.
- How long is the season?
The VYC regular track season officially begins in February and will culminate with the Individual Event Championships in May.
- What teams will we run against?
Sanctioned track meets will begin in March 2020, and as a member of the Valley Youth Conference, we will compete against other VYC track clubs.
- The $225 registration fee includes:
- VYC registration fee
- ribbons/medals for each event
- end of season banquet
- personalized trophy