All registration fees must be paid in full prior to April 30th, 2021!
- Complete the online registration form for each athlete
- Make payment here: online payment site
- COVID-19 Waiver must be signed – form found here
- Informed Consent must be signed – form found here
Important Notes and Tips
- Please note that the terms and conditions to registration are instituted by the Valley Youth Conference. This form is an exact electronic copy of the paperwork we had last year which was on paper.
- When making a payment, please indicate the athlete(s) you are paying for.
- For new athletes, we must have a copy of the proof of age – e.g., birth certificate or passport.
- Rush track practices will be on Mondays and Wednesdays at Louise Park which is located at 7140 Louise Ave, Lake Balboa, CA 91406. Before any athlete can practice, all forms including the COVID-19 and Informed Consent waivers must be completed. All athletes will have their temperature scanned, hands sprayed with hand sanitizer and masks must be worn at all times (except for water breaks).Practice times are as follows:
Division Birth Year Practice Time Sub-gremlin 2015 – 2016 6:00 – 7:00 pm Gremlin 2013 – 2014 6:00 – 7:00 pm Bantam 2011 – 2012 6:00 – 7:00 pm Midget 2009 – 2010 6:30 – 7:30 pm Youth 2007 – 2008 6:30 – 7:30 pm Intermediate 2005 – 2006 6:30 – 7:30 pm Young Men/Women 2004 and older 6:30 – 7:30 pm
While we are very excited about being able to return to sports there will be some differences in what track and field looks like this year. Please see below for some FAQs:
Q: How long will the season last?
A: Practices will begin on April 12 and the last day of the season will be on June 30th.
Q: What is the cost?
A: The reduced cost for 2021 is $150 per athlete, with a $25 discount for each additional sibling. For athletes who paid in full for last year’s season, we are offering a 50% discount on all fees by using the code “RUSH2020” when paying your fees.
Please note that we will not include a uniform as we only plan on participating in a limited number of track meets.
Q: Will there be any track meets?
A: There are no officially scheduled track meets on the Valley Youth Conference calendar, but we are planning to participate in All-Comer Meets.